Deputy Chief of Staff, G-6 (C4) (Biography)
DSN 501-6551, Comm (757) 501-6551
FAX: DSN 501-6509, Comm (757) 501-6509
- Manages business enterprise architecture development, integration (internal and external), and maintenance.
- Executes IM/IT capital planning, investment, and portfolio management.
- Manages governance processes to include developing and enforcing IM/IT strategy, plans, and policy.
- Manages information assurance (IA) and information systems security.
- Promotes KM in the role of Chief Knowledge Officer.
- Develops and directs TRADOC’s data management strategy.
- Manages the TRADOC administrative publications program.
- Serves as TRADOC records manager.
- Serves as TRADOC webmaster.
- Serves as the TRADOC voting member on the Army CIO Executive Board.
- Conducts technology assessments and assists with IT-enabled process improvement.
- Serves as lead for TR 25-35, TR 25-70, TR 25-73, TP 25-30, TP 25-51, TP 25-53, TP 25-72, and TP 25-73.
- Manages selected IM/IT projects that affect TRADOC-wide operations.
- Develops partnering relationships with functional proponents on IT-related initiatives to ensure architectural compliance, technical feasibility, and infostructure integration