Deputy Chief of Staff, G-6 (C4)
DSN 501-6524, Comm (757) 501-6524
Develops TRADOC business enterprise architecture policies, plans, and standards which guide development and employment of IT-dependent processes and systems throughout the command. Performs technical and systems assessments to ensure architectural compatibility.
The directorate consists of two divisions: Enterprise Architecture and Chief Technology Office.
- Enterprise Architecture Division.
- Defines the baseline and objective operational, systems, and technical architecture for the TRADOC enterprise.
- Ensures IT-related programs and initiatives are consistent with Army enterprise infostructure and architecture policies and standards.
- Enforces standards on TRADOC-initiated IT projects
- Reviews architectures and fielding plans with program managers for compatibility with TRADOC objective architecture.
- Maintains IT business enterprise architecture products for TRADOC centers, schools, and activities that are used for systems integration and capital planning and investment management.
- Prepares the TRADOC IT Modernization Plan.
- Chief Technology Office.
- Conducts selected technical assessments to support TRADOC initiatives.
- Performs design and engineering functions to ensure security, integration, compatibility, and efficient and effective use of technology to support functional requirements.
- Assesses technology trends in industry to position TRADOC to incorporate leading edge business practices into internal operations.
- Coordinates with DoD, DA, and pertinent joint activities to ensure technical integrity of emerging IT-related decisions.