Equal Opportunity Office (EO)
Diversity Awareness Month
Army Diversity, Strength in Diversity is a five-minute video providing an overview of Army Diversity and why it makes the Army a stronger, more adaptive force.
Assist the Commanding General in his role as the Command's Equal Opportunity Officer. To monitor the execution ofTRADOC's EO program in all commands, agencies, and activities under TRADOC's jurisdiction to ensure equal and fair treatment of all military personnel, family members, and DA civilians without regards to race, color, gender, religion, or national origin.
- Equal Opportunity
- EO Staff Assistance Visits
- Help create and maintain a command climate of fair and equitable treatment.
- Provide outstanding EO support to all TRADOC units/activities.
- Improve capabilities for monitoring TRADOC's EO climate.
- Maintain active partnership with HQDA to be proactive on human relations issues.