Individual Development Plan -This form is used by all personnel in all grades to plan their training and development in coordination with their supervisors on an annual basis.
Intern Forms (see the Interns section for further detail)
Intern Rotational Assignment Worksheet - This form is used to outline the rotation objectives and the tasks the intern will be expected to complete.
Intern Evaluation of Rotational Assignment - This form allows the intern to evaluate each rotational assignment and provide feedback for improvements.
Rotational Assignment Supervisor Evaluation - This form allows the direct supervisor to assess the intern's strengths/weaknesses and performance throughout the assignment.
After clicking the above links to download the file:
- From the toolbar, select File>Save As
- Choose the file location to save the document. Rename the document and select Save.
When inputting data in the IDP:
- With the cursor in a field, select the F1 key for additional information.
- Use the Tab Key to move forward and the Shift/Tab key to move backward.
- The IDP form has a second page in the event the content requires two pages. If the form does not split on to a second page, select Current Page in the printer command dialog box under the Page Range option to prevent printing a blank page.
- After completing the form, email to your supervisor. After review, the supervisor will print the form for the required signatures.