TRADOC Antiterrorism Program
Develops policy, establishes plans, and implements TRADOC’s operational execution of the Army AT Program; develops TR 525-13, Force Protection.
- Advises CG TRADOC and DCS, G-3/5/7 (TRADOC FP Officer) on the operational execution of the TRADOC Force Protection mission
- Serves as HQ TRADOC Antiterrorism Officer (ATO)
- Plans and executes the AT Working Group and AT Executive Committee IAW the DCG approved charter; provides the AT Working Group Chair
- Develops, establishes and implements the TRADOC Core Vulnerability Assessment Program (CVAMP). Guidance and instructions regarding CVAMP can be found within the DoD Antiterrorism Enterprise Portal (ATEP) .
TRADOC Domestic Criminal and Antiterrorism Intelligence
Develops, establishes and implements the TRADOC Domestic Criminal and AT Intelligence Program
- Collects, analyzes and disseminates FP domestic threat information for TRADOC
- Develops, establishes and implements the TRADOC Threat and Local Observation Notice (TALON) reporting system in the Joint Protection Enterprise Network (JPEN)
- Prepares the TRADOC Annual Terrorist Threat Assessment
- Operates the HQ TRADOC FP Intelligence Fusion Cell and serve as a member in the Regional FP Intelligence Fusion Cell
- Assists DCS, G-1/4 by providing analysis of crime statistics for the TRADOC risk reduction program; provides a member of the HQ TRADOC Executive Council for Risk Reduction