Priorities, Analysis and Requirements Directorate (PARD)
Analyzes, prioritizes, integrates and synchronizes Command requirements and solutions IAW CG Priorities and develops metrics to support decision making of command and staff requirements.
- TRADOC 1-N Mission/Functional Training Prioritization
- Develop the TRADOC Strategic Update (TSU) briefing, delivered to the VCSA for Army Campaign Plan (ACP) and Army Synchronization Meetings (ASM)
- Analyze and evaluate TRADOC functions across Lines of Operation (LOO) in support of the TRADOC Campaign Plan
- Co-Chair Mission & Resource Board for FY 12 Year-end FPL, FY 12 TRADOC Budget Guidance (TBG) and POM Requirements
- Implement Cost Benefit Analysis (C-BA) across TRADOC
- Conduct modeling and simulation using an array of analytic capabilities