Reserve Component Training Integration Directorate (RCTID)
Improve Reserve Component (RC) individual training readiness by managing and recommending policies and programs that impact The Army School System (TASS) and support implementation of the One Army School System (OASS); and by allocating RC training support resources for TRADOC.
- TRADOC Subject Matter Expert (SME) for RC institutional/individual training
- TRADOC lead for One Army School System
- Integrate RC equities into policies, processes, programs, and resources throughout Army institutional training
- Lead for TR 350-18, The Army School System
- Plan and execute the biannual Training Coordination Council Workshop (TCCW) and annual TRADOC RC General Officer Conference (RCGOSC)
- TRADOC RC Quality Assurance. Monitor accreditation standards/efficiencies/resources, and adjudicate as necessary