Javascript isn't enabled on your computer.
U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC)Army Logo

Inspector General Action Request

Lotus Form Viewer
Adobe Acrobat Reader

How do I file/submit a complaint to an Inspector General (IG)?
A complaint, allegation, and/or request for assistance can be presented to an IG in person, by telephone, FAX, or regular mail. In order to protect your confidentiality, we strongly discourage contacting an IG via e-mail.

Can I submit an IGAR using e-mail?
Yes. However, for personal security and to maintain your privacy, the Department of the Army IG strongly discourages complainants from filing an IGAR via e-mail because it is not a secure means of communication.

TRADOC Home Page Army Home PageSkip Navigation Links