Requesting a Review
IRAC requests review suggestions annually at the end of each FY. However, you can request a review at any time by contacting the Director or Deputy Director.
When providing the request, you should be able to give the following information:
- Type of Service: (Full Scope, Quick Reaction, Consulting and Advisory, etc.)
- Basis for Suggestion: Briefly describe the rationale for the proposed review. What are the major issues and resource implications?
- Time-Frame: If necessary to do the review during a certain time-frame, specify dates.
- Anticipated Benefits: What benefits are projected if the review is conducted?
- Point of Contact: Name, number, and address of knowledgeable individual(s) who can provide additional information.
- Other Comments/Remarks: