All hyperlinks appearing on the tradoc.army.mil domain are chosen fairly and in the best interest of the public.
The TRADOC staff evaluates all suggested links for the tradoc.army.mil domain using the following criteria:
- Is the recommended Website an official government-owned or supported Website?
- Does the recommended Website provide official government information or services?
- Does the recommended Website complement existing information, products and services on tradoc.army.mil?
- Is the recommended Website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
- Is the recommended Website's content relevant, useful and authoritative for Soldiers, Army civilian employees, U.S. citizens, the Army’s industry partners and/or government officials?
- Does the recommended Website's information appear to be accurate and current?
- Is the recommended Website's approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the government's privacy and security policies?
- Is the recommended Website "user-friendly”?
- Does the recommended Website meet one or more of the following "highly
- The Website supports TRADOC’s mission of training and educating the Army's Soldiers; developing leaders; supporting training in units; developing doctrine; establishing standards; and building the future Army;
- The Website crosses military or governmental boundaries;
- The Website enables citizens, businesses and/or government officials to conduct transactions with TRADOC, or otherwise to interact with TRADOC organizations; and/or
- The Website provides community-level information and services, such as newcomer information to HQ TRADOC, one of its major subordinate commands, or one of its centers and schools.
- Links are reviewed and evaluated for appropriateness. If content at the hyperlink does not meet DoD/Army/TRADOC policy, the link is removed.
Links to government Websites
Tradoc.army.mil can add a link to any government Website that is publicly available unless directed not to by the agency that owns the site. Acceptable federal government-owned or government-sponsored Website domains include .mil, .gov and .fed.us. Tradoc.army.mil may also link to quasi-government agencies and Websites created by public sector/private sector partnerships; other branches of the military sites; and some government-sponsored Websites that end in .com, .org or .net until migration of these sites to .mil is complete, as required by AR 25-1.
Links to non-government Websites
In rare instances, tradoc.army.mil links to Websites that are not government-owned or government-sponsored if these Websites provide government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official government Website. Tradoc.army.mil provides these non-government Websites as a public service only. TRADOC neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the organizations, services, advice or products included in these Website links. Furthermore, TRADOC neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in non-government Website links. (See following disclaimer of endorsement for more information on this topic.)
We link to government information according to our linking policy, whether or not the other Website links to us. We don't engage in reciprocal linking. We invite any Website to link to tradoc.army.mil. Tradoc.army.mil is the official public Website for Headquarters TRADOC. Since tradoc.army.mil is a public-domain Website, you may link to us at no cost and without special permission.
Tradoc.army.mil may highlight links of special interest by temporarily posting them in a position of prominence on the homepage of the Website. Featured links may be TRADOC commanding general priorities, TRADOC initiatives, seasonal information, hot topics at Army and/or DoD level, community-level services and information, and new links.
Tradoc.army.mil will not link to any Website that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination. Furthermore, tradoc.army.mil reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with tradoc.army.mil's mission or policies. We will not link to Websites that are not in compliance with DoD Web policy, AR 25-1 or AR 530-1.
Disclaimer of endorsement
The information posted on the tradoc.army.mil Website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Tradoc.army.mil provides these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside Website, they are leaving the tradoc.army.mil site and are subject to the policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Website.
- TRADOC does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked Website.
- TRADOC does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked Websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- TRADOC cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked Website. According to the DoD Web policy, such authorization must be in writing. (See Paragraph 2.3, Part II, DoD Web policy.)
- TRADOC is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked
• TRADOC does not guarantee that outside Websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
Privacy and security
Please check the “Important Notices” page for more information about TRADOC’s privacy and security policies.