TRADOC News Service's mission is to tell the story of how TRADOC supports the Army through the 11 focus areas:
1. The Army in 2020
2. Acquire the All-Volunteer Force
3. The Army in the Joint Fight
4. The Profession of Arms Campaign
5. The Army Leader Development Strategy
6. Adaptability through Mission Command
7. The Tactical Small Unit
8. Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of the 21st Century Soldier
9. The Army Learning and Training Concepts
10. Requirements Determination
11. The TRADOC Organization for Combat (Functions, Roles, Organizations)
We release information pertaining to headquarters TRADOC and TRADOC's mission activities at 32 schools on 16 installations.
Stories submitted to TNS portray TRADOC in action are relevant to TRADOC community members. TNS welcomes stories, for instance, on how training helped Soldiers in Operation Iraqi Freedom; how Warrior Ethos training is being implemented at your local installation; or how lessons-learned and/or changes in doctrine are finding their way into experimentation and training exercises at your post.
Stories submitted to TNS may also be used in our Web specials, which are collections of information about major subject areas that are "hot" in TRADOC or are of interest to members of the command.
TRADOC News Service releases and media releases :
You can also keep up with TRADOC via social media: