- Serve as "eyes and ears" of CG, TRADOC for quality and equivalent training and education across Army components and schools.
- Support of Army at War with current and relevant training/education.
- Manage Army QA Program.
- Manage accreditation initiatives.
- Promote each center/school as a "Learning Institution of Excellence".
- Implement commander's special areas of interest: external evaluation SRS data; CONUS Replacement Center training, Detainee Operations training issues; Sexual Assault Prevention and Response training.
- Manage TRADOC OIP: coordinate and seek consolidation of inspection visits.