The Army's organization to lead change and enforce standards for Army training, education, and development.
The Quality Assurance Office (QAO) executes the Army Quality Assurance (QA) Program that ensures Army standards are met in the development, education, and training of Soldiers, civilians, and leaders to strengthen the U.S. Army as America's Force of Decisive Action.
- Enhance QA Program Rigor
- Optimize QA Functions
- Develop Greater QA Awareness
- we do what is right and act honestly and ethically; we are devoted to
keeping our word and honoring our commitment to maintaining standards
- we overcome challenges with creativity and create value through new ideas
- we take ownership and deliver on our commitment
- we work as a team and take an active role to help shape the environment
- we are committed to selflessly and humbly serving our nation, our Army, and
others in all that we do