TRADOC Administrative Publications
Command administrative publications are issued in accordance with authority and procedure established by Army Regulation 25-30, The Army Publishing and Printing Program. Policies and procedures for publication of TRADOC command administrative publications are established by TRADOC Regulation 25-35, Preparing and Publishing TRADOC Administrative Publications. Publications are defined below:
- Supplements contain policies, responsibilities, and administrative procedures required to implement Army Regulations (AR). It is the only medium authorized to provide subordinate commanders additional instructions to implement an AR. Supplements do not supersede, change, or rescind any portion of an Army Regulation.
- Command regulations contain policies, responsibilities, and administrative procedures relating to subjects not contained in Army Regulations. They are permanent directives, effective until superseded or rescinded. Each regulation is confined to a single subject and is the only authority to prescribe mandatory use of command forms.
- Command pamphlets are permanent instructional or informational publications that apply command-wide. Pamphlets are not directive. They provide guidance and information needed to carry out policies and procedures established by regulations. Forms established by pamphlets are for optional use only.
- Command memorandums apply to HQ TRADOC only. They establish policies, responsibilities, and administrative procedures; pattern of organizations and workflow; and recurring and special forms and reports within HQ TRADOC. They are effective until superseded or rescinded.
- Command circulars contain material that is directive or informational, is transitory, or needs to be published only once. Circulars expire 2 years from the date of issue or earlier.