Information Integration Mission
Develops TRADOC policies and procedures regarding IM/IT to implement DoD, DA, and TRADOC objectives. Develops, executes and enforces the TRADOC IM/IT Strategic Plan, IT Capital Planning and Investment Management Program. Provides staff management of contracting and acquisition of IT assets and services. Provide TRADOCs collaboration environment (TRADOC Knowledge Environment (SharePoint)) to command and subordinate units to support operations. Manage and coordinate IM/IT initiatives and requirements with CIO/G6 and NETCOM.
Information Integration Functions
- Manages TRADOC enterprise collaborative environment, integration (internal and external), and maintenance.
- Executes IM/IT capital planning, investment, and portfolio management.
- Manages governance processes to include developing and enforcing IM/IT strategy, plans, and policy.
- Serves as the TRADOC voting member on the Army Chief Information Officer (CIO) Executive Board.
- Manages and coordinates TRADOC IM/IT requirements with NETCOM.
- Maintains TRADOC mission‐specific servers, applications, and databases.
- Performs Contracting Officer Representative duties and maintain training requirements. Monitors and assesses contractor performance.
- Manages TRADOC enterprise collaborative environment, integration (internal and external), maintenance and strategy consistent with systems requirements at the DOD, joint, and DA level.
- Maintains the portfolio of IT-based systems and assets, and coordinates approvals and milestone reviews with HQ TRADOC elements regarding high-visibility IT projects.
- Reviews IT-related contracts and acquisition vehicles to ensure consistency with command policies and security and architecture standards.
- Enterprise License Management.
Information Integration Contact Info
Phone Prefixes - Commercial: (757) 501-XXXX; DSN 501-XXXX
|Information Integration Directorate
||Program Manager, TRADOC Knowledge Environment