Home : Organizations : TRADOC Staff : Inspector General : Submit IG Request

Inspector General Action Request


 Software Form Name 
 Adobe Acrobat Reader A1559.pdf 


How do I file/submit a complaint to an Inspector General (IG)?
A complaint, allegation, and/or request for assistance can be presented to an IG in person, by telephone, FAX, or regular mail. In order to protect your confidentiality, we strongly discourage contacting an IG via e-mail.

Can I submit an IGAR using e-mail?
Yes. However, for personal security and to maintain your privacy, the Department of the Army IG strongly discourages complainants from filing an IGAR via e-mail because it is not a secure means of communication.