TRADOC Chaplain Office advises the Commander on all issues regarding the free exercise and impact of religion on the Mission, Command, Soldiers and Family Members; provides trained and ready Unit Ministry Teams (UMT) to execute unit religious support, training, and resiliency programs at Major Subordinate Organizations (MSOs) across the Command.
- Advisement to the TRADOC CG and Staff
- Provide direct Religious Support to TRADOC HQ, ARCIC and Staff
- Provide Technical Supervision to subordinate UMTs
- Liaison with key Chaplain Corps Partners: USACHCS, CDID, CAC
- Support the Army Chaplain Corps Campaign Plan
History and Mission of the US Army Chaplain Center and School (USACHCS)
View on the Defense Video Imagery Distribution System (DVIDS)
Chaplains in training: https://usachcstraining.army.mil/.