Organizational Onboarding Page
Office of the Chief Knowledge Officer
Welcome to OCKO! We are a dynamic and innovative organization setting the standard for Knowledge Management across TRADOC. We are so glad you’ve joined us on this journey. Here on this page you will find key items to help you achieve organizational knowledge and cultural awareness. You’ll also begin to learn about your role in our organization and how OCKO is integral to achieving the TRADOC mission.
- View the OCKO Welcome Brief.
CKO, HQ TRADOC
Mr. Ian Pfaff assumed the duties of the CKO for TRADOC in July of 2020.Prior to his most recent assignment, Mr. Pfaff served in several strategic positions within the United States Army and the Federal Government, including CKO for the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and Strategic Operations Manager for the Department of Immigration and Naturalization Services.
Deputy CKO, HQ TRADOC
Dr. Michael Prevou assumed duties as DCKO in January 2021. His focus during this period has been on KM training, education, and professional development, KM strategy and implementation in support of TCP 4.0 development, and OCKO operations, administration and logistics.
- OCKO KM milBook Site
- Pay Calendar
- OKCO Phone Communication Instructions
- Civilian Fitness Program (Select “Fitness and Wellness”) & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- milSuite Army Civilian HR COP
- CPOL/Civilian Personnel Online
- Onboarding: How to request assistance from OCKO
- Onboarding: How to create an Outlook PST file
- Onboarding: Connecting to VPN
- Onboarding: TRADOC KM Program
- Onboarding: Achieving TRADOC KM
More training to tackle after you’re completed the mandatory training on the TRADOC Onboarding Portal.
- KM Basics Course
- EEO/No Fear Training (2 hours)
- Ethics Training (2 hours)
- Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information Training (PII/PHI)(2 hours)
- Insider Threat Awareness Training (2 hours)
- Risk Management in Army Training and Development (2 hours)
- Begin Foundation Course Training